Hozelock is part of the Hozelock group
Founded on an airfield in 1959, in the village of Haddenham, UK, from our early days, our drive has always been to develop technically perfect, visibly striking products that are part of a system. Our first product was the world’s first plastic hose connector – the Hoze-Lock.
Today, we are a family owned global garden equipment manufacturer with our head office in Birmingham (UK). Over 75% of our products are made in Britain, with the remaining 25% in France, Malaysia, Taiwan, and China. Hozelock is sold in Europe, Australia and New Zealand, where it is achieving rapid growth.
We combine a knowledge and passion for gardening with a pride in craftsmanship to develop gardening solutions that help gardens flourish and come to life.
Created by Gardeners for Gardeners.
Being hands on in the garden can be very rewarding. Whether it is through watering or planting seeds in the flowerbed, our customers enjoy being part of its growth. With 60 years of horticultural expertise. Hozelock understands the rewards of gardening and have developed the range to help gardeners get the most from their involvement.
Every product is crafted to work time after time, so that our customers can care for their gardens in the best possible way.
As a result, Hozelock is one of Europe’s favourite gardening suppliers. We continually invest into keeping our product range up to date, and we have a comprehensive range that covers garden watering, garden spraying, plant protection & pond solutions.
Hozelock – Created by Gardeners for Gardeners
Hozelock Exel – World leader in precision spraying techniques for Plant Protection
Tricoflex – Our B2B industrial hose brand
Berthoud – Professional sprayers since 1895
Tecnoma – Brings joy to gardening